Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wyoming. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wyoming. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Cheyenne, Casper & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wyoming need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wyoming. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wyoming, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Wyoming:
Cheyenne • Casper • Gillete • Laramie • Rock Springs • Sheridan • Evanston • Green River • Jackson • Riverton • Cody • Rawlins • Lander • Powell • Ranchettes • Douglas • Torrington • Worland • South Greeley • Buffalo • Mills • Fox Farm-College • Wheatland • Newcastle