Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rock Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rock Springs. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Rock Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Rock Springs homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rock Springs. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Rock Springs Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Springs? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Springs
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Rock Springs and communities nearby: