Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Riverton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Riverton. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Riverton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Riverton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Riverton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Riverton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Riverton Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Riverton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Riverton? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Riverton
WY Tree Trimming serves Riverton and the surrounding area: