Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Douglas. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Douglas. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Douglas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Douglas should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Douglas?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Douglas. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Douglas Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Douglas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Douglas? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Douglas
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Douglas and communities nearby: