Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Douglas. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Douglas. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Douglas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Douglas homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Douglas?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Douglas. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Douglas Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Douglas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Douglas? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Douglas
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Douglas and the surrounding area: