Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cheyenne. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cheyenne. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Cheyenne & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cheyenne need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cheyenne?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cheyenne. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cheyenne Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cheyenne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cheyenne? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cheyenne
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Cheyenne and neighboring communities: