Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cheyenne. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cheyenne. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Cheyenne & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cheyenne should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cheyenne?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cheyenne. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cheyenne Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cheyenne, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cheyenne? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cheyenne
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Cheyenne and the surrounding area: