Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sheridan. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sheridan. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Sheridan & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sheridan homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sheridan?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sheridan. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sheridan Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sheridan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sheridan? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sheridan
WY Tree Trimming serves Sheridan and the surrounding area: