Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Laramie. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Laramie. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Laramie & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Laramie homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Laramie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Laramie. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Laramie Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laramie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laramie? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laramie
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Laramie and communities nearby: