Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Torrington. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Torrington. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Torrington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Torrington homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Torrington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Torrington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Torrington Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Torrington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Torrington? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Torrington
WY Tree Trimming serves Torrington and the surrounding area: