Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Gillette. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gillette. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Gillette & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Gillette homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gillette?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gillette. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gillette Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gillette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gillette? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gillette
WY Tree Trimming serves Gillette and communities nearby: