Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Buffalo. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Buffalo & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Buffalo homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Buffalo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Buffalo. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Buffalo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Buffalo? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Buffalo
WY Tree Trimming serves Buffalo and neighboring communities: