Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Evanston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Evanston. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Evanston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Evanston homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Evanston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Evanston. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Evanston Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Evanston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Evanston? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Evanston
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Evanston and communities nearby: