Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Evanston. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Evanston. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Evanston & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Evanston homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Evanston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Evanston. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Evanston Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Evanston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Evanston? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Evanston
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Evanston and communities nearby: