Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Thayne. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thayne. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Thayne & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Thayne homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Thayne?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Thayne. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Thayne Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thayne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thayne? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thayne
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Thayne and communities nearby: