Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ten Sleep. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ten Sleep. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Ten Sleep & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ten Sleep should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ten Sleep?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ten Sleep. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ten Sleep Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ten Sleep, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ten Sleep? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ten Sleep
WY Tree Trimming serves Ten Sleep and the surrounding area: