Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lyman. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lyman. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Lyman & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lyman homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lyman?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lyman. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lyman Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lyman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lyman? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lyman
WY Tree Trimming serves Lyman and communities nearby: