Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lyman. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lyman. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Lyman & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lyman need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lyman?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lyman. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lyman Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lyman, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lyman? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lyman
WY Tree Trimming serves Lyman and neighboring communities: