Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lonetree. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lonetree. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Lonetree & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lonetree homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lonetree?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lonetree. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lonetree Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lonetree, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lonetree? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lonetree
WY Tree Trimming serves Lonetree and neighboring communities: