Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in La Grange. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in La Grange. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including La Grange & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in La Grange need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in La Grange?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in La Grange. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The La Grange Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in La Grange, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in La Grange? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN La Grange
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves La Grange and neighboring communities: