Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Garland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Garland. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Garland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Garland homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garland. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Garland Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garland? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garland
WY Tree Trimming serves Garland and neighboring communities: