Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dixon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Dixon & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dixon should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dixon. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Dixon and the surrounding area: