Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dixon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Wyoming – including Dixon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Dixon homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dixon. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Dixon and the surrounding area: