Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dayton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dayton homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dayton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Dayton and neighboring communities: