Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Burlington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Burlington homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Burlington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
WY Tree Trimming serves Burlington and neighboring communities: