Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Big Horn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Big Horn. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Big Horn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Big Horn homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Horn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Big Horn. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Big Horn Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Horn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Horn? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Horn
WY Tree Trimming serves Big Horn and communities nearby: