Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Auburn homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Auburn. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
WY Tree Trimming serves Auburn and the surrounding area: