Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Auburn homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Auburn. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Auburn and neighboring communities: