Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Albany. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Albany. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Wyoming – including Albany & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Albany homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Albany?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Albany. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Albany Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albany, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albany? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albany
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Albany and communities nearby: