Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Afton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Afton. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Afton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Afton homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Afton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Afton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Afton Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Afton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Afton? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Afton
WY Tree Trimming proudly serves Afton and the surrounding area: