Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kirby. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kirby. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Kirby & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kirby need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kirby?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kirby. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kirby Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kirby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kirby? WY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kirby
WY Tree Trimming serves Kirby and communities nearby: