Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Evansville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Evansville. That’s where we come in! WY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Wyoming – including Evansville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Evansville homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Evansville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Evansville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Evansville Tree Pruning Process
WY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Evansville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Evansville? WY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Wyoming homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Evansville
WY Tree Trimming serves Evansville and the surrounding area: